Multicraft Spotlighted on HostingAdvice
18. December 2023
We're excited to share that Multicraft has been featured in a detailed article by HostingAdvice. This feature offers a closer look at the origins of our control panel software and its role in enhancing the Minecraft server management experience.
To read the full article and learn more about Multicraft, visit:
A big thank you to HostingAdvice for the feature and to all our users for your continued support and trust in Multicraft
Introducing Our New Website Design
14. November 2023We're excited to present our website's latest visual update! The redesign reflects Multicraft's commitment to continuous improvement, aiming to deliver the most powerful and flexible hosting solution in a package that's accessible to game server providers and gamers alike.
We invite you to explore the new design and share your thoughts - your feedback is much appreciated!
Multicraft 2.5.0 PREVIEW Release
21. November 2023 UPDATEDLatest build number: 913177 - Updated Nov 21.
In preparation for the 2.5.0 release we are making the latest PREVIEW build of Multicraft available for public testing. This build currently has to be considered experimental.
There have been many changes to lower level systems to improve stability and performance. Among the larger new features are:
- New web FTP client with drag and drop support (enable under Settings - Panel Configuration)
- Tebex integration
- Ability to keep servers running through daemon restarts (Docker only)
- FTP template repository
- ARM64 support
- New daemon parameter to run daemon commands through the command line
- The new Flat theme is now the default
- Added Paper.jar.conf by default
The preview release is available here:
Linux: Multicraft 2.5.0 Preview 64bit
Linux ARM64: Multicraft 2.5.0 Preview 64bit
Windows all-in-one: Multicraft Standalone 2.5.0 Preview
Windows advanced: Multicraft Advanced 2.5.0 Preview
We appreciate all feedback, bugreports and suggestions. We will also award monetary bounties for certain security critical bugs, please contact us for details if you think you may have found an applicable bug.
8. February 2022Multicraft version 2.4.2 is a maintenance release with several minor bugfixes over 2.4.1. Upgrading is recommended if any of the listed changes affect your installation.
For large installations we recommend testing the new version with a representative installation using the same system and data as your main installation to ensure that the upgrade on the main installation works as intended.
Please let us know if you have any feedback for this version or if you have feature suggestions for the next releases. We're committed to continuing our time-tested approach of improving Multicraft based mainly on customer feedback.
If you find a security relevant issue with Multicraft we also offer a bug bounty with varying cash rewards depending on the severity of the issue.
|Linux ARM 64bit (aarch64)
- Added Linux ARM 64bit build (aarch64, beta) - Added warning when daemon and FTP log files are identical - Added more consistent prefix for warning messages - Changed default FTP log file - Don't chown/chmod launcher directory on startup - Fixed FTP server MLST command - Fixed encoding in default translation file - Fixed fullbackup directory creation when using custom server base directory names - Fixed potential stacktrace on startup - Fixed stacktrace in launcher - Fixed system encoding detection when using systemd autostart - Fixed update check disable setting - Updated several underlying libraries